About Me

July 7, 2011

Illusion

The song plays, I don’t understand a word of it.
Yet, I dance.
Yet, I dance. In a deep trance.
To the melody of my life,
My heavy breath, the beat.

I’m not a bat in the dark,
Just another baffled mind and soul.
Yet I seek.
Yet I seek the truth. In the pitch dark.
Search for the gospel truth,
It’s the key to the mystery.

The heavens pour down upon me.
Why can’t they part?  Let the sun shine!
Yet, I wait.
Yet I wait. Hope flickering like candlelight.
Just to see the light, once again!

It’s an illusion, they say to me.
I refused to believe. No mist in here!
Alas, only a lashing of feelings.
Maybe, that’s why they call it an illusion.
It’s just hard to believe.
 

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Me, Midas Touch by Raj Kunkolienkar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at imidastouch.blogspot.com
.